Fruitcake Experimentation Day

Did You Get It This Year?


There is the theory that there is only one fruitcake in the world and that it gets passed from person to person each year around Christmas. I don't know if that's true or not, but I don't recall ever personally receiving a fruitcake, so maybe it is true, and my turn just hasn't come yet.

In any case, try to find a fruitcake now (or a piece of one) so you can celebrate Fruitcake Experimentation Day with it.

The experiment(s) you perform on the fruitcake are limited only by your imagination. Here are a few suggestions.

  1. Feed some to your pet to see if they get sick (or worse).
  2. Drop a piece from a tall building to see how badly the pavement is damaged.
  3. Use a blowtorch to try to see it on fire.
  4. Pick apart a small piece to see if you can find any actual fruit in it.
As I said, use your imagination. I'm sure you'll come up with even better ideas than those.

Merry Christmas.